Re: [OM] No OM in Practical Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] No OM in Practical Photography
From: Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:49:51 +0100

John,

I saw this too, but then read that next issue would review the cameras over
£500
(or something?) so we should see a 3/4Ti  among them....or maybe multi-spot
metering is just too hot for the competition!!

Alex Hughes

I took a very quick look in the 9/99 edition of Practical Photography and
saw their review of various SLR cameras TTL spot and average metering
systems.

There were only four brands ....... Canon, Nikon, Pentax, and
Minolta..........and I wondered why Olympus was missing.

jh

Important Email Information

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.It
is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please
contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail.