Re: [OM] Additional Dribble-OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Additional Dribble-OT
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 13:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
Interestingly enough, one of my uncles, who bought the OM1 when it came
out, also had bought an Akai deck. Another uncle, who also in the 70s shot
with the OM (neither of them shoot now; it was only when I told them I had
bought Oly that they commended my purchase and told me their stories with
the OM system <G>) bought a Sansui receiver and floor standing speakers
that, even today, sound spectacular. Hmm.

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
"I need perfection / Some twisted selection / That tangles me / And keeps
me alive / .... "                                       --INXS