[OM] OM-10 questions

Subject: [OM] OM-10 questions
From: "gary lemasters" <skeeles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 11:25:54 -0500
Dear OM fans,

I have used an OM-1 MD since 1977.  I just got the bug to own the other OMs
of the period, and bought an OM-10 and T20 flash. Questions for anyone:

1.  With the manual adapter in place and the switch below the ASA knob
turned to Manual, should the shutter speed display be the same as the manual
adapter setting?  Or you completely ignore the display?

2.  I assume that the the camera does not meter when set on 'Manual', so you
need some other way to pick the f-stop, light a light meter, correct?

3.  With the T-20 flash installed and set on 'Auto', shouldn't the shutter
selector light be next to the red flash synch icon at the top of the
display? How else do you tell the camera to synch with a flash?

Thanks for any help.  No, the camera did not come with an owner's manual,
and yes, this the last camera I will buy without one!

gary lemasters
skeeles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx