Re: [OM] Thinking of more capability

Subject: Re: [OM] Thinking of more capability
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 20:32:19 +0000
Perhaps you should also consider an OM3,4 or 4Ti.  The 4/Ti have the same
multispot
metering as the 3Ti but are more flexible and better value IMO.  They have
autoexposure capabilities allowing stepless shutter speed settings stretching
several minutes, Off The Film metering, TTL flash control, self timer, mirror
lock
up and aperture pre-fire when using the timer.  If you only like manual mode
you can
set it to manual.

Giles