[OM] Re: [OM2000] Thinking of more capability

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM2000] Thinking of more capability
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 23:58:01 EDT

> All retail stores I have been to claim that the OM2000 is a beginner's
>  camera, not to be considered seriously.

Well it is very light and does do something that no other OM will do, i.e. it
will do double exposure and prefire the mirror and aperture with the
self-timer. I was considering one of these for slot canyon photography. You
can increase shadow detail by pre-flashing a shot at about 4 to 5 stops less
than an 18 0rey card. Then, using the double exposure, you can take your
shot with the mirror and aperture prefire. No other camera can do this.