[OM] 21mm

Subject: [OM] 21mm
From: "Luck Plan Cabal" <lpc_cabal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 23:09:38 PDT
hi,

I have just purchased a 21/2. I found it at KEH camera for just over $600 in really great condition. They have a really high turn-over rate, so I would check their on-line catalog daily.

As to its size: I suppose this is very subjective, but I think the lens is pretty damn small. It is the size of my Nikkor 24/2, and much smaller than a Nikkor or Canon 20/2.8. Also, have anyone seen the Zeiss 21/2.8--82mm filters!! In all fairness, in relation to the 28's, 40's, and 50's, I suppose it is a bit large. But think of what the competition has to carry just for that measly 2.8. Ha.

Mike Harrington