RE: [OM] Re: camera strap alternatives

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: camera strap alternatives
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 22:32:08 -0700 (PDT)
I think I will go for the shoulder strap.<<

I must have been high off the fumes of my new toy, I don't know what I was
typing here! <G>

I think I meant to say, I wouldn't be able to get the tip of my pinky
finger in one of those *TINY* loops.<<<

For reference, I can put my pinky all the way into the spindle hole at the
center of a CD. Coming out, however, takes a bit more effort.

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
"And time yet for a hundred indecisions / And for a hundred visions and
revisions."                                             --/Prufrock/