Re: [OM] Camera Shop near Noorwijkerhout??

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Shop near Noorwijkerhout??
From: Frank van Lindert <Franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:49:21 GMT
Hello Chris.

It was I who mentioned the fact that quite surprisingly there are
three camera shops in the rather small town of Noordwijk aan Zee.
One of them is Henny Hoogeveen, who has quite some Olympus stuff
albeit rather expensive. But there are two others, all within 300
yards of the first one (one in the same street, and the other a few
streets to the south).

Good luck,

Frank van Lindert,
Utrecht NL.