[OM] Introduction

Subject: [OM] Introduction
From: "Elmer Brum" <elmerb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:40:40 -0400
Hello everyone!

I have been a devoted Olympus user for many years.   I am finally
resurrecting my photography hobby and wanted to see what the rest the
Olympus world has been doing (Boy am I out of date!).

I'm getting my equipment all spruced up (Sorry Camtech, found a local place
to get service, but I'm sure your work is excellent or you would not have
been so highly recommended!)

I have been thinking of getting a New OM 4Ti.  I have an OM 2n and OM 10,
but reading the propaganda on the 4Ti's metering, really makes me want one.
Although expense is an issue, I would seriously consider it if it were worth
it.  I guess what I want, is someone to talk me IN to it! <smile>

I look forward to reading your comments.

Regards,

Elmer Brum
Toronto, Canada
[mailto:] elmerb@xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS:  Where are all the Canadians? (not that I have anything against our
neighbours)