Re: [OM] Tale of a DIY repair gone bad

Subject: Re: [OM] Tale of a DIY repair gone bad
From: "gary edwards" <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 10:19:30 PDT
Surely, that is the late, departed cat....

Gary Edwards

From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:55:47 -0400

I assume the cat went #1, not #2!?    I hope you charged extra for that one

Skip

At 8/18/99 08:40 PM  -0400, you wrote:
I couldn't help myself, I had to look.
Right now I'm recovering from a summer cold, hot & cold sweats, the shakes
(I HATE that part).  Anyone who's tried to call in the last 3 days has
gotten my machine.
The last "good" camera to come in was a 2N that was sitting on the floor of
the owners closet.  His cat  "went" on it.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121