RE: [OM] More macro questions

Subject: RE: [OM] More macro questions
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:46:58 -0400
Morgan,
Use the 50/2, unless you want to sell it........
Should be one of your best lenses for this.  Only better would be a lens
that would give you  more working room for lighting.
Your approach with the T32 sounds likely to work.
Since the 50.2 is designed for macro, you should be easily able to stop down
to f/11 or 16 for DOF as you need.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx