Fw: [OM] OM-3 CLA

Subject: Fw: [OM] OM-3 CLA
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:28:38 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Walker <steve63366@xxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, August 18, 1999 5:00 PM
Subject: [OM] OM-3 CLA

I recommed Photosphere in Dallas they offer free estimates and if you refuse
they will mail your camera back postage paid at no charge. There # is
214-352-8448 and address is 2510 Electronic Lane Suite 911 Dallas , Texas
75220.

More over they have many many years experience 15+ and they use to be the
actual repair center of Olympus.  There is a gentleman there by the name of
Clint whom in my opinion is an Olympus OM genious.  They also back it up
with a 6 month warranty with no strings attached.  Very honest folks.
Moreover there are many shops who claim they work on OLY , but the end up
butchering your camera.  Photosphere is an actual Authorized Repair Center
recommended by Olympus themselves!

As you all know the shop in Chicago closed up and N.Y. and LAX no longer
work on the older OM's.

Take Care , Sam ....