Re: [OM] OM-G Focusing Screen

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-G Focusing Screen
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:33:48 -0400
If the user took the screen ou it is possible he either put it in backwards
or bent the mirror stop while working on it.  A properly installed screen
has the dull side (focusing side) facing  up or towards the prism.  Any OM
screen will fit as long as the tab is cut off first.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121