[OM] Zuiko's vs. Leitz's ?

Subject: [OM] Zuiko's vs. Leitz's ?
From: "Luck Plan Cabal" <lpc_cabal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 00:06:00 PDT
Hi,

A few digests ago a couple listers were comparing some Zuiko's to some Leica lenses. I'm interested to know which ones and why. This is just out of curiosity--I thought it was interesting that this kind of comparison was being made, and that some Oly lenses are considered on par with Leica. One of the reasons I'm getting into Oly is it's small size, compareable to rangefinders, and it's nice to know that the lenses are up there too.

thanks,
Mike Harrington