[OM] OT: Japanese photo books

Subject: [OM] OT: Japanese photo books
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 19:35:49 -0400
I have started to collect photo books in a pretty serious way. Started about a
year ago when I discovered a couple of Larry Clark books I had bought many
years ago were worth big bucks :-)

I also have a friend whose really knowledgeable in this area.

He has told me he is interested in works by recent Japanese photographers but
that they are impossible to find here in the USA. Since I know there are some
people on the list very familiar with Japan, I wonder if anyone has any
resources or suggestions for Japanese monographs...

Oly content: If they are using Olympus, so much the better!

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at