[OM] NY/NJ invitation

Subject: [OM] NY/NJ invitation
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:34:24 EDT
Hi,
    A while back we discussed the possibility of members in the NY/NJ area
meeting over coffee.  Skip and I are trying to set up our own meeting, and we
thought we'd throw out an invite to all in the area and maybe we'd have an OM
list meeting in an after-work time frame. Right now we're looking at next
Wednesday the 18th, or, if more convenient for others, the following week.
Please e-mail me off list if interested.

Thanks
George Shihanian