[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1083

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1083
From: David Jones <friendelijah@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 22:22:49 -0700 (PDT)
Do I detect self interest?? *L*

Don't worry, I am keeping a 50mm f1.8 and a cheapo 2x
converter. As well as a Tamron OM adapter.

I might come across a cheap OM body. I might even
indulge in an OM10 (Black body with manual adapter and
date back) :)

I haven't given up completely, just have to cut down
so I can finance my move into Minolta.