RE: [OM] RE: Flash Shoe "Lips" (was "help needed")

Subject: RE: [OM] RE: Flash Shoe "Lips" (was "help needed")
From: "Riek,Chris" <criek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 09:11:19 -0400
Joel,

The brass I got was about the thickness of 3-4 layers of aluminum
foil and is easy enough to cut with a decent pair of scissors. I haven't
needed to use the flash since I got the brass so I haven't gotten
around to attaching it yet. This will give me the excuse I need to
do it. I'll let you know how it comes out.

-Chris Riek
Foxboro, MA