[OM] OM small parts for sale

Subject: [OM] OM small parts for sale
From: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 21:39:52 -0500
I have a couple of items superfluous to my needs I'll offer here before
putting on eB*y. Contact me off list if interested.

Hot Shoe 1                              $15.00 USD
TTL Auto Connector Type 4       $45.00 USD

Shipping your choice at cost.

Both look as though unused, and come in their cute little boxes. An
instruction sheet comes with the Auto Connector.

I also have a Vivitar Series 1 70-210 in OM mount. This is a substantial
lens! It does have a problem: some kind of haze on the inside of the
rearmost element. But if you know how to clean it, or just need a low
contrast portrait zoom, this could be for you. Whats it worth now, $40 or
$50 bucks?

Thanks
Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx