Re: [OM] Olympus cameras under water use

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus cameras under water use
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 22:15:33 -0700
Mike,

A client I occassionlly do work for is called Marrine Camera
Distributors
http://www.marinecamera.com.  The owner Lee Peterson is an expert on
underwater housings and equipment.  He once told me that one of the best
lenses for underwater use was Zuiko 21mm.  However no one has ever built
a housing for an OM based system (as far as we know).  I strongly
recommend visiting this site and maybe giving them a call if you are
interested in some quality underwater equipment.  Btw, they make the
only medium format housing (for the Hasselblad ofcourse).  After
visiting this page you may realize that there is quite a bit to
underwater housings ... however the actual lenses are the same macros
(mostly N*k*n) that are used on land.

Phillip Franklin