Re: [OM] Zuiko hunting in UK

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko hunting in UK
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:01:52 +0200
Brian Windrim wrote:

> Hello all,

[snip]

> I'm interested in acquiring the 21mmF3.5 and 28mmF2 Zuikos but I've a
> feeling that they may not be very common on the secondhand market
> here. Do they turn up with any regularity, or should I think about
> shelling out to get them new while they're still available?

Keep an eye on the web site of MXV (http://www.mxv.co.uk). I bought
a very nice 21mm from them some time ago.
The lenses you seek are relatively rare in the used market, but do
turn up occationally.

Regards
Lars
--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx> http://isa.dknet.dk/~lhaven
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"