Re: [OM] Zuiko hunting in UK

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko hunting in UK
From: Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 17:12:10 +0100

I'm interested in acquiring the 21mmF3.5 and 28mmF2 Zuikos but I've a
feeling that they may not be very common on the secondhand market
here. Do they turn up with any regularity, or should I think about
shelling out to get them new while they're still available?

Brian,

But the latest issue of Amateur Photographer (also some interesting stuff on IR
photography) there are extensive lists of second hand equipment for sale in the
back by mail order (it helps if you have a magnifying glass though!) I'm sure I
saw references to both these lenses in the last one, and there's usually a
condition guide along side most listings.

Alex

Important Email Information

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.It
is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please
contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail.