RE: [OM] OT: Various filter questions

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: Various filter questions
From: Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:27:36 +0100

Olafo,

Regarding the Used Filters...yes that includes anything from 1B to circular
polarising (a mixture of brand names and things I've never heard of). However,
the stock turnover isn't huge (as they tend to come in when people trade in
their SLR for a Compact (fools!)) and I've already snapped up most of the good
stuff (I couldn't afford not too at that price!) but they've still got quite a
bit of the common stuff (warming/UV/pol) in most sizes from 49mm to 67mm....I
can always have a look for you (but can't guarantee anything).

Alex

Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx> on 27/07/99 11:55:36

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx