Re: [OM] 2X-A converter compatibility [was: Anyone else going to Rostock

Subject: Re: [OM] 2X-A converter compatibility [was: Anyone else going to Rostock in August to see Hanse Sail?]
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:25:55 -0700
Per;

It won't mate because of some protruding metal tabs which are either meant
as rear element protection or as mate-preventers for the 2X.

There is a way around it though. Recall months back - Jan Steinman removed
the tabs from the back of his 90 macro so that it would mate with the
doubler.  I did the same thing to mine and it could surely be done to the
65-200.

George