[OM] Olympus commercials & campaigns

Subject: [OM] Olympus commercials & campaigns
From: Siri Bjoner <sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:48:27 +0200
Went to see The Matrix last night (great film, second time and I am going
to see it again on Wednesday!) and one of the first commercials they showed
was for the Stylus i-zoom 70 (or is that 75?) w/Joan Collins. Great stuff!
And it got scattered rounds of applause, too! Olympus are doing a lot of
advertising in Oslo these days, for both Stylus, mju's and the Camedia.
First time I've seen any sort of Oly campaign in Norway.

Now, if only they could get rid of the "Kodak Ultra" commercials in every
photo store - there is only one Ultra film for me, and Agfa started
producing it years ago....
And if the st****pid camera store can develop my Provia 1600 (what's so
difficult about it? I checked the "Standard Processing Time" box - easy 400
ASA E-6 developper) I'll be pleased.

siri.

po box 9024 gronland, n-0133 oslo mailto:sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx fone: +47 9010
4635 fax: +47 9030 6420
"argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours" ... r. bach