[OM] FS Vivitar 17mm for OM

Subject: [OM] FS Vivitar 17mm for OM
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 02:17:19 EDT
For sale: Vivitar 17mm/f 3.5 to 16 for OM, multicoated, with caps and takes
67mm filters. 11 elements in 9 groups. 104 degree angle of view.  Minimum
focusing 10".  Size 70mm x 50mm at 10 oz.  Depth of field at f 16 is 1 foot
to infinity.  (Reason for sale:  just picked up the Zuiko 18mm).  Lens is in
excellent condition SN 375000116. Original paperwork included. The only
defect is my DL engraved tastefully on the lower part of the lens mount. I
don't know if this lens is the same as the one that Gary R. tested as it
doesn't have the tulip shaped shade, but maybe this was available at the time
I bought mine. Generic front and back caps included. I will sell it for $100
plus $5 shipping.

Please contact me off line if interested.

Warren