[OM] Differences between IS-20 and IS-30?

Subject: [OM] Differences between IS-20 and IS-30?
From: "Bau Struye" <Bau.Struye@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:56:19 -0700
I was able to find a dealer with both an IS-10 and a 20 in stock so I could see
(and appreciate!) the differences between the two.

However, I haven't been able to do so with a 20 and a 30.  I tried to decipher
the Oly main web site to find out but it is simply impossible.  It really seems
as though they want to make it impossible to differentiate the two.

Does anyone on the list know what the 30 has that the 20 does not?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bau Struye