Re: [OM] Re: Olympus Exchange (was Vivitar close-up...)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Olympus Exchange (was Vivitar close-up...)
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 00:36:15 EDT
Further comments on Brad Bennet:
        I have also bought from Brad Bennett Studios/Olympus Exchange. He
seems to try to sell only very clean gear and his prices tend to reflect
that. He does not accept credit cards so it takes an extra day or two to get
a check out. He seems to run a small operation which means you normally leave
voicemail and he gets back to you toward the end of the day. Very pleasant to
deal with and he sometimes includes sample postcards of his artwork in the
order! I had to wait once for a lens which he was having CLA'd but he gave me
warning that that was in process as he had not posted the item on his website
when I ordered it. You can usually contact him through email if he is
travelling and you can ask him to email you the UPS tracking #.

Tim Hughes
Hi100@xxxxxxx