Re: [OM] Three lens questions:

Subject: Re: [OM] Three lens questions:
From: MHeath333@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:44:58 EDT
Cc: Bau.Struye@xxxxxxxxxx
Photo Techniques has an article on the OM system in this month's issue
("Photography's Best-Kept Secret"), in which the 35-80 is described as the
"sharpest in its class."  It goes on to say that ED and "high refractive
index" glass play a role in its performance, which could also explain the
price.  Pop Photo also rates this lens among the best zooms they've ever
tested.

Mike

I'm not an expert.  But I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.