RE: 4-Ti prices - was:Re: [OM] 2 or 4?

Subject: RE: 4-Ti prices - was:Re: [OM] 2 or 4?
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 00:31:09 -0400
Hey listen!  I ALWAYS tell this list when I'm heading for Columbus, OH (well
most of the time).  Ask Gary Reese about the Novoflex lens I got him.  Olaf
found out about the 300 because I put it out there.  You just have to pay
attention!
I also state what I saw there when I get back too!
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx