Re: [OM] Sharpie

Subject: Re: [OM] Sharpie
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:33:03 -0500
I've used Super Black by Birchwood/Casey for some minor touchups.  It is an oil
based black paint in a felt-marker sort of applicator. I bought it at a camera
show but it is normally available at gun shops.  Since it is oil-based it is
somewhat better than a Sharpie.

Mostly, I now view scratches on my gear as honest scars, sort of like the grey
in
my beard, both of which I leave as is.

Gary Edwards
Arlington, Texas