Re: [OM] e-SIF completed !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] e-SIF completed !!!
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:11:11 EDT
Hans,
I can't begin to tell you how useful your site has been to me in the last few
days! I am converting my brother into an Olympian with traces of
Zuikoholicism, and have helped him to buy both an OM2n and, recently, an OMPc
which John just did a beautiful job fixing up for him (got it back to day and
it's loverly!). I was able to go in and copy off teh tables on both cameras
for him as a comparison.Your tables and info are really helping us both to
differentiate betweeen all the models and even to learn things about them
that I had assumed (sometimes incorrectly!) for years.
Thank you so much for the time you took to compile all this!
Susan Steele
Amherst, Va
proud mam of OM1MD, OM2, OM4