Re: [OM] 200/4

Subject: Re: [OM] 200/4
From: "Tom Trottier" <tom@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 11:14:50 -0400
Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> suggests
keeping the motor winder or drive attached. Perhaps the batteries could
be replaced by cement, or lead, or silly putty, or something.... Does
the amount matter? I suppose depleted uranium would be best (twice as
dense as lead - that's why they use it for shells to kill tanks).

As a matter of practice, I hang my camera bag from my tripod to
stabilise it. Convenient too, & keeps it out of the mud.

Tom