[OM] Re: Winder 2 Defective?

Subject: [OM] Re: Winder 2 Defective?
From: wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 15:59:41 +0100

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about the Winder 2 that dit not
transport most of the time.

I have cleaned all contacts with a pencil eraser as some of you suggested.
Especially the difference at the end of the battery compartment whas clearly
visible. The contacts were grey at first and had a silver shine after the
treatment. Everything works well now so you really helped me out here.

Wiliam