Re: [OM] OT Req suggestions for gift photo book

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Req suggestions for gift photo book
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:44:31 -0700

Here's a thought -- if she has the slightest idea where she might go to
college, she could
select from among the textbooks they use for photography. Maybe that's too
practical,
but it would probably be an appreciated effort. It shouldn't take more than a
few phone
calls.

Whether she chooses fine art or journalism, the basic photography classes (and
textbooks)
are likely to be common.

Nearby Marylhurst University has a wonderful text they use in photography for
both
their arts majors and "electives" students. I was going to suggest it, but I
loaned out
my copy! I can find out if interested.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229