[OM] CLT Camera was:Extra $$ for the wear revisited!

Subject: [OM] CLT Camera was:Extra $$ for the wear revisited!
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:31:50 -0400
Had a chance to be in Charlotte today on business and had a couple of hours
on my hands before the trip back home.  So I braved the Queen City and did a
little exploring, finding Charlotte Camera and a pro processing lab called
Quality Chrome.  Charlotte Camera has a huge selection of new and used
equipment ranging from 110 to 4x5.  The Oly section was positively tiny and
dominated by large collection of 50mm f/1.8's.  At least one of each variety
for sure.  A few bodies, a few other lenses.  The only interesting one was a
500mm f/8 mirror lens in beautiful condition.  Was glad to see the place but
was not overly impressed.

Quality Chrome, OTOH, was a WoW!  This lab clearly caters to the most
demanding processing and printing requirements and, if the display samples
are any indication, does stellar work.  In addition to conventional
processing and printing services, they have an extensive array of digital
services, including direct printing to photopaper from digital image files.
Working out arrangements for mailing materials back and forth was simple, so
I think I'll give them a try.  Quality is always worth the wait.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far".