RE: [OM] Nickel Hydride AA cells

Subject: RE: [OM] Nickel Hydride AA cells
From: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 11:17:21 -0500
NiMH batteries work fine in flashes that will take Nicads - I use them in my
T32. They will generally charge your flash faster than alkalines, just like
Nicads.

They do self-discharge over time faster than Nicads, and its best to have a
charger that is NiMH aware.

Here is a popular source, but I haven't purchased from them personally, so I
won't vouch for them:

http://www.thomas-distributing.com/batteries.htm

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx