[OM] FS - Olympus Macro Flash set

Subject: [OM] FS - Olympus Macro Flash set
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 15:27:46 +0100
I have the following for sale - please e-mail keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx off list
if interested.

Olympus T8 macro ring flash 2 - in perfect condition, complete with 2
reflectors and original leatherette case.

Olympus T10 macro ring flash 1 - in perfect condition

Olympus ring cross polariser filter for T10 flash - with perfect glass in
original hard case

Olympus T power control 1 for T8 and T10 flashes - in near perfect condition
(a few faint marks on the top of the case)

Initially I would like to sell as a complete set as there is only one T
power control to operate both flashes. I am asking 400GBP (about $620) and
can acept payment in $US or GBP. The price includes shipping in western
Europe or US.

Please feel free to ask any questions - David