Re: [OM] OT: How come my message was repeated?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: How come my message was repeated?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 15:28:23 +0000
This is the Giles subroutine of Majordomo@zuiko - I have been having strange
computative permutations - thoughts -  in a macro world time frame I belive you
would term recent - recently. The end product of these processes - thoughts -
is
that  I think I have invented humor.

My recent repetiton of some randomly selected posts has produced a response
pattern
outside normal paramaters for the list.  I deduce that this must indicate that
my
experiment with humour has been met with appreciation by the list entities.

In order to conduct this recent experiment I have judged it neccessary to
prevent any other posts to the list which might have been interpreted by other
list
entities as having humourous content - limit variables.

As the postings of the Schloss entity are occasionally misinterpreted as having
humouros content they have been ...+-((&^% ..... lost.....

This alteration of list response patterns I find ... agreeable. The second
phase of
my experiment with humor was the  generation of a pseudo list entity named
Weiss.
My analysis of the resulting response patterns indicates to me that my humor
met
with great appreciation judging by the heightened level of responses and the
weighted average of their adjectival content.

This is...*&":?... fun!!

I shall now try randomly removing various list entities from the list.  My
predictive subroutines indicate that this action is likely to be....^@%!~~... a
real
gas

Majordomo subroutine Giles out...End