Re: [OM] Camera stores in Boston/Cambridge?

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera stores in Boston/Cambridge?
From: "christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 99 08:23:54 +0200
Thanks for the kind thoughts Gary :-).

It is all quiet here now.  But let us all pray that Montenegro does not
go the same way as Kosovo, or that the UCK (KLA) don't start their own
little war with NATO - that would be most ugly.

I did wonder about which Boston/Cambridge Olaf meant, but there are the 2
originals (;-) had to say it, sorry) within a few hours of each other in
East Anglia.  Boston is nondescript (to me, I have only visited it from
above, as it were) while Cambridge is beautiful.

Sorry to have misunderstood Olaf.

Chris

mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx