Re: [OM] Alternatives to a Varimagni

Subject: Re: [OM] Alternatives to a Varimagni
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 17:46:06 -0400
Keith, Hans, et all,
  I have a straight tube type magnifier with dioptic adjustment and
magnifies only the central area and not inverted.  It is a flip-up type
and is very well designed to clear the mounted flash shoe and lay flat
on top when flipped up.  It has a built in grove for an eye cup and the
rubber eye cup installed.
  What I find most interesting is that imprinted on the tube next to the
flip-up mechanism is imprinted the word Olympus on the top and 180
degrees out on the bottom, Japan.  Normal for third party accessory
right ?
Molded into the rubber eyecup is the only other words "Canon, Japan"
VERY INTERESTING !

Rand E.