Re: Fwd: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem

Subject: Re: Fwd: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 21:26:28 -0700
Mr. Weiss;

You're obviously a very smart feller, and you're the first to admit it.

So, why don't you put your obviously unchallenged cranial capacity to
good use - go ahead and pull the top off your 2S and quit trying to get
free advice.  We're all sure you can do it.  Go ahead, we dare ya. Have
some cahones and do it your own self, you PITA.

George