Re:[OM] M42-OM adapter for sale

Subject: Re:[OM] M42-OM adapter for sale
From: S B Teoh <et@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 12:01:51 +0700
I have several of these M42's for sale. These are made by
ROWI and it is new still in the box. Front of box says

        ROWI M42 - Olympus OM 707   [2059]

Inside, inscribe on the adapter are the words
        M42/ Olympus - OM  JAPAN

It comes with the glass element and two caps.
   Cost per piece is US$35.00 plus shipping by FEDEX $15.00 at cost.
   Shipping cost remain the same if buying 2-3 pieces.
 This adapter works fine with my OM4s with the M42 lenses.
Please contact me off-line if interested. FCFS basis.

Eddie