Re: [OM] Need info on OM dedicated Sunpak 433D

Subject: Re: [OM] Need info on OM dedicated Sunpak 433D
From: "M. Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 10:50:44 -0500
If you are looking for a Sunpak flash, I have an extra 422D (without module)
that I'll let go -cheap-
say, 20 bucks plus postage

It works fine, its only fault is that one of the two plastic clips that hold
the
battery door has broken off.  It still clips shut, but not perfectly shut,
as it
is only held in by one clip.

Mike