Re: [OM] Sacriledge

Subject: Re: [OM] Sacriledge
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 13:33:14 EDT
In a message dated 7/3/99 12:06:28 PM EST, petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< This group is Olympus loyalists, itself an honorable pursuit.  We discuss
 the old rangefinders, the ZLR's and P&S breeds of Olympus all the time.  Why
 not the digital pedigree?  Bring it on and we'll all learn more.

 John P

        John, I must respectfully disagree. The old rangefinders and the ZLRs
seem more akin to the OM system, which, I thought, was the common bond we
share- the OM system. Even the P & S doesn't add that many postings to the
list, after all, how much can you say about a Stylus? It gets redundant
quickly. ( No flames- I love my wife's Stylus!)
        Digital, OTOH, is sooo different, and the possibilities for
discussion sooo great, it should occupy its own space in cyberspace, not this
one.  Just my opinion....

        George S.