[OM] purchase dilemna

Subject: [OM] purchase dilemna
From: Baudouin Struye <bstruye@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 10:21:44 -0700
Thank you for the replies to my question.

It appears that the IS-3 would be a good compromise in my situation.  A
few more questions, then:

- Any recomendations on the place with the best price for it?  I seem to
remember having seen it for $399 somewhere but I can't remember where....

- There seems to be two different versions: IS-3 and IS-3 DLX.  I get
the impression that the only difference is that the DLX has that useless
date imprint gadget.  Are both versions available?  Is there a price difference?

- And finally, has anyone heard of plans for an udate on this model?  It
has been around since 93 or so and one would think something might be
coming up.  Unless of course Oly thinks the IS-20 and 30 are the
"updated versions"...

Thanks a lot.

Bau Struye