Re:[OM] FS OM-4 w/case & manual

Subject: Re:[OM] FS OM-4 w/case & manual
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 21:20:20 -0400
Olympians,

Please consider the OM-4 as sold.  Thanks to those of you who contacted me for
your interest.  I wish I had a few more extra OM-4's to distribute!

BTW, I have just read an account by a Japanese scientist on leave from the
University of Tokyo in France.  He did not buy anything Oly at this gigantic
used camera fair in Paris in the first weekend of June, but he mentioned the
OM2000 in passing in his post regarding his treasure hunt and the subsequent
work of the camera rebuilding.  Apparently there are four of them a year and
this one appears to be the biggest.  Something like 400 stores would
participate.  And the prices!.  He went there to pick up junk lenses and bodies
for parts.

But my thought was that this might be a good place for our European Olympians to
meet.  The exact place is Bievres near Paris.  Has anyone been there?

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/