[OM] Photo gallery

Subject: [OM] Photo gallery
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 21:54:56 +0200
Hi,

I've finally completed my photo gallery, well, that is the HTML now is in
its final stage, as are the pictures which are currently there. When you
(re)visit the gallery you'll find it has changed a _lot_ from what it
previously looked like.

Also, the information about the gear has been completed, and the first
pictures taken with the OM-4Ti are now on the page, these are the pictures
of Paris.

The whole site is much better structured now and it uses frames (categorised
by country). I hope you'll have fun (re)visiting it, and I'd love to hear
some comments.

The page is currently finetuned for the 1024x768 (or higher) resolution,
with 16-bit (or better) colours. Please realise that if you view the page
with only 256 colours, the images will look crappy.

Last but not least, the URL: http://members.xoom.com/olaf_greve

Have fun! :)
Olafo