Re: [OM] Flash with 16mm lens ??

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash with 16mm lens ??
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:09:05 +0200
: Dear Oly lovers,
:                         has anybody got any suggestions on using multiple
: flashes with the semi fisheye 16mm lens? Ceiling bounce and diffusers are
: less than stellar for this use and I was thinking of combining two T32's
but
: wondered whether anybody had experimented with this or other options ?
: Ideally I don't want to cut the light with diffusers but this may be
: unavoidable. Even using two T32's does not have enough vertical coverage
let
: alone horizontal. Any suggestions welcomed.

I would try it with the Sto-Fen Omnibounce on the T32, or maybe two T32's. I
would, if only I had the 16mm fisheye but I don't. I've been treated for
that.

hnz