Re: [OM] Odd OM4 behavior - oops, nevermind.

Subject: Re: [OM] Odd OM4 behavior - oops, nevermind.
From: Hugh Turnbull <h_turnbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 21:09:28 -0700
Hi;

    Modern Photography, when they first tested the OM2  years ago (May 1976)
discussed this topic in their test.  They cited data from Minolta and Olympus
and tested reflectance from various emulsions themselves.  Their results (which
agreed with Olympus and Minolta) was that the maximum spread of reflectance from
various emulsions was about 100r 1/6 of an f stop.

    Hugh Turnbull